Through the following document, all visitors are informed of the privacy policies that govern their use and consultation. This implies full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein. The visitor agrees to use this website for lawful purposes, in accordance with the law, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. RANCHO LAS LUCES reserves the right to modify the legal conditions set forth in this document without prior notice. In relation to the information composed by Full name, email and cell phone, the user declares that he accepts and knows that:
1. The aforementioned information is requested by RANCHO LAS LUCES, in order to obtain contact mechanisms between the company and the user; The latter is free to supply his information or not.
2. The information received will be redirected to a RANCHO LAS LUCES database. This company will treat this information in a confidential manner and only to offer the services of SOCIAL EVENTS such as weddings and quinceañeros, always taking into account the guarantees and reservations imposed by the American Political Constitution, the rules on protection of personal data and other concordant norms.
3. RANCHO LAS LUCES undertakes not to sell, assign or share with third parties the data received on this site, except when it has been authorized by you, or in the following cases: a) When required by a competent authority and prior to compliance with the corresponding legal procedure and b) when in the opinion of this site it is necessary to enforce the conditions of use and other terms of this page, or to safeguard the integrity of other users or the site.
4. The user authorizes RANCHO LAS LUCES to be contacted by telephone, receive text messages, or receive emails with commercial and / or high value information for its users.
5. RANCHO LAS LUCES is not responsible for any consequence derived from the undue entry of third parties into the database and / or due to any technical failure in the functioning and / or preservation of data.
6. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a public area (internet cafe or others), that information may be collected and used by others. We do not control the actions of our visitors and users.
7. Contact: If you have questions or comments about this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at any time through the contact form available on the site www.rancholasluces.com/#contact